- Cuts aluminum, copper, and brass
- Handles solids, extrusions, tubes or rounds
- Facilitates easy blade changes
- Provides loading and unloading handling options
- Uses universal clamping for single or stacked cutting
The CS4 is one of the fastest, most accurate fully-automated cutoff saws on the market for non-ferrous plate and bar cutting. Used primarily by service centers, it handles materials from 8” to 12” thick with a cutting window of 48”. The standard backgauge supports materials from 12’ to 80’ in length, and can be customized to up to 100’. The backgauge reverse speed is an impressive 1200 inches per minute.
No other system delivers both precision tolerance and reliable performance in high-volume metal product manufacturing. Each saw is configured to the customer’s precise needs and specifications.