- Saws aluminum, copper, and brass
- Cuts plate 6’ wide and 14’ in length
- Operates at rapid sawing speeds
- Supports surface finishes to 8 micro-inch.
- Eliminates need for secondary machining of cut parts
- Facilitates easy blade changes
- Includes touch screen operator interface
The NF6 is one of the fastest and most versatile production saws on the market for precision cutting of large non-ferrous plate metals. It handles materials 10” thick with a cutting window of 6’. The backgauge is designed for easy loading of materials between 6’ and 14’ long, and delivers production efficiencies by enabling advance job staging.
The saw cuts thick materials easily while holding to the tightest tolerances, and the intuitive design makes it simple for operators to learn and manage. Along with the advanced product features, customers can count on the high level of reliability and safety that are synonymous with the Metlsaw brand.