- Saws aluminum, copper, and brass
- Cuts plate 20’ wide and up to 22’ in length
- Operates at rapid sawing speeds
- Supports surface finishes to 8 micro-inch.
- Eliminates need for secondary machining of cut parts
- Facilitates easy blade changes
- Uses arm clamping system that precisely positions metal for cutting
- Includes touch screen operator interface
The NF20 is one of the fastest and most versatile production saws on the market for precision cutting of large non-ferrous plate metals. It handles 8” to 12” thick materials with a 20’ cutting window – the largest in the NF Series. The backgauge is designed for easy loading of materials between 12’ and 22’ long, and delivers production efficiencies by enabling advance job staging. The NF20 also uses the high-power 50 HP Arbor motor for effortless handling of big jobs.
The saw cuts thick materials easily while holding to the tightest tolerances, and the intuitive design makes it simple for operators to learn and manage. Along with the advanced product features, customers can count on the high level of reliability and safety that are synonymous with the Metlsaw brand.