- Saws titanium, stainless steel, and other ferrous materials
- Cuts plate 6’ wide and 12’ in length
- Operates at rapid sawing speeds
- Supports surface finishes to 16 micro-inch.
- Eliminates need for secondary machining of cut parts
- Facilitates easy blade changes
- Uses arm clamping system that precisely positions metal for cutting
- Includes touch screen operator interface
The F6 is one of the fastest and most versatile production saws on the market for precision cutting of large ferrous plate metals. It handles materials up to 4” thick with a cutting window of 6’. The backgauge is designed for easier loading of materials between 6’ and 12’ long.
The saw cuts ferrous materials easily while holding to the tightest tolerances, and the intuitive design makes it simple for operators to learn and manage. Along with the advanced product features, customers can count on the high level of reliability and safety that are synonymous with the Metlsaw brand.